**WHAT'S NEW AT BIOENERGY AUSTRALIA? **
- 2 Feb 2017 - BA says PM is missing bioenergy in the policy debate - Download the Media Release
- Webinar - 15 February 2017 - Is there life after DAF?, Alzbeta Bouskova, ADI - details; webinar recording.
2016 BA ANNUAL Conference
Bioenergy Australia would like to thank all those involved in making Bioenergy Australia 2016 a very successful event.
TASK 38 Webinar Recording
2 November 2016 - Annette Cowie (Australia) and Leif Gustavsson (Sweden) - Climate Change Effects of Bioenergy and Fossil Energy - a Focus on Cars
2016 AGM aND DAY-LONG MEETING - FREE ATTENDANCE
15 September 2016, Canberra
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
Bioenergy Australia is delighted to welcome these new members
FREE BIOGAS WORKSHOPS - 25&27 July and 2 AUGUST - RESOURCES NOW AVAILABLE
Sydney | MELBOURNE | GOLD COAST
These events are targetting the food production and agricultural sectors, those involved with waste management and disposal, councils etc.
***PRESENTATIONS AND NETWORKING MATERIALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE - SEE THE BIOGAS WORKSHOPS WEBPAGE***
IEA Bioenergy Task 42 - 25th May (4.00pm Brisbane time) 2016
- Geoff Bell, Microbiogen and Task 42 National Team Leader
- Ed de Jong, Avantium and Task 42 Co-Chair
Other Past Webinars are also available
27th June 2016 - Business Breakfast Meeting - MELBOURNE
Bioenergy Australia was delighted to welcome the following speakers:
- Warwick Raverty, Circa Group
- Chris Lafferty, Forest and Wood Products Australia
- Gill Garnier, Monash University
- Trevor Stevenson, RMIT
- Geoff Bell, Microbiogen (and IEA Bioenergy Task 42 NTL)
- Scott Grierson, ARENA
Previous Business Breakfast Presentations in 2016
TASK 37 - Energy from Biogas - Biogas Country Report for Australia 2015 - NOW AVAILABLE - see Task 37 web page.
TASK 38 - Climate Change Effects of Bioenergy - 2015 Annual Task 38 Report - see Task 38 web page (What's New?)
BIOGAS IN AUSTRALIA - OUR COUNTRY REPORT - SEEKING YOUR INPUT
Are you a biogas producer or user in Australia? Answer this brief survey and contribute to a comprehensive report on how biogas looks in Australia. This resource will play an important role in understanding what we have, where it is and how its used as we look to bigger and better future for biogas in Australia.
Presentations from the 18th Sept Bioenergy Australia quarterly meeting
IEA BIOENERGY WEBINAR SERIES 2014
- IEA Bioenergy Task 37 - Energy from Biogas - download the presentations
- IEA Bioenergy Task 43 - Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Markets - download the presentations
Find out more about our participation in IEA Bioenergy Tasks here.
Bioenergy in Australia - Status and Opportunties Report
A major report, Bioenergy in Australia - status and opportunities is essential reading for those who want to come to grips with this subject
Stephen Rogers from Licella talks about the production of biofuels in Australia
This video speaks to a presentation by Stephen Rogers at the Bioenergy Australia 2012 national conference attended by 264 delegates from Australia and the region, where Stephen was one of 100 speakers on a wide range of topics.
Stephen Rogers from Licella talks about the production of biofuels in Australia.